Why We Work at Dun amp; Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun amp; Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!Dun amp;Bradstreet Europe (formerly Bisnode) is a leader in the development of smart data to assist our customers with smart decisions. The tech organization is a key part of the business for developing products and solutions our customers demand.
We are looking for an experienced, skilled and enthusiastic java developer who wants to join the company's journey towards the future. We are currently in an exciting transformation to bring on-premises solutions to the cloud, as well as further developing our all-new Nordic credit information service. The service has an architecture that builds on microservices and REST APIs with modern frameworks and technologies such as Java, Spring, Apache Kafka, Docker and Kubernetes in AWS.
You genuinely love system development and thrive in an agitated team that is self-propelled, but at the same time part of a larger development organization. Here at Dun amp;Bradstreet, developers have a great responsibility to help drive both products and services forward. We work in smaller product teams, in short sprints, focusing on Continuous Deployment. We work closely with other organizations in the company and are constantly working to realize our vision of a future-oriented technical platform in the top division.In the role of java developer, you are going to:
You and your experience
- Write code that realizes the company's goals and visions
- Deliver scalable and robust code that lives up to our high demands on quality and performance
- Test your code with device and integration tests
- Learn a lot from skilled colleagues, as well as teach to others
- See, understand and master new skills that go far beyond pure program code
- Take part in the overall strategy for IT development
Your teamYou will be part of Team Avengers, which is one of several product teams in the area of Risk amp;Credit. The team focuses on the development and management of the Norwegian credit platform and associated services. The team is also involved in the work of migrating and further developing selected solutions for our cloud solution in AWS.
- The role is a senior developer and you should have several years of experience both with Java and frameworks within our tech stack. You preferably develop the back-end but can also contribute front-end even if this isn't your strongest side. You know how robust code is written and have no problems promoting your opinions or discussing with different stakeholders.
- As a developer in our Tech organization, you are a social team player, curious and want to continuously improve the way we work. You like to try out new tools and technologies that can meet our needs and realize our vision. You understand - and are triggered by data quality.
- Developed microservices with Continuous Deployment and Big Data technologies.
- Experience in some of our key technologies and frameworks such as Java, Spring, REST APIs, AWS and Kubernetes. If you also have experience with Spring Boot, Apache Kafka or Elasticsearch, we will be very interested.
- Experience working in an agile and adaptable organization with a complex and broad product portfolio.
- Good English skills, as this is our corporate language. You must also write and speak Norwegian, as this is the "team language"
Dun amp; Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law posterhereand its supplementhere.View the pay transparency policyhere.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun amp; Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.