Why We Work at Dun amp; Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun amp; Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Reporting to the Head of GTM amp; Strategy Finance amp; Risk - Nordics, you will be responsible for driving success of Dun and Bradstreet’s Go To Market amp; Strategy within our Famp;RS portfolio. This will include defining the future strategic direction for this large business unit, developing the roadmap direction and requirements in collaboration with product team, and leading cross functional go to market teams made up from sales, marketing, data, and product development to achieve financial and product launch objectives.At Dun and Bradstreet we are rapidly accelerating the delivery of new innovation and products to market, and as a growing company we need experienced, proactive, and ambitious leaders to drive our go to market efforts in line with our company strategy. As an GTM Famp;RS manager in this portfolio you will need to rapidly gain a deep understanding of multiple products, propositions, and client needs. This person must be equally able to define future roadmap with objective evidence to support inc. demand insight, operate as an external spokesperson, and play a hands-on role to drive results and understand the business in detail. Cross functional team leadership and a superb ability to build and maintain relationships is a must for success and something you need to be able to demonstrate experience of:
- Define and execute the Go To Market activities, operating as ‘hands on’ operating owner with overall accountability for successful launch and results associated with a subset of our products, from new launches to improvements on existing.
- Accountable for Go To market responsibility, including end-to-end leadership of cross functional teams, covering market need identification, development and validation of USPs and proposition, sales enablement, launch, and ongoing success of financial objectives at product level.
- Own success of our strategy and investment in this portfolio, inputting in to the overall strategy for your portfolio
- Work with product development team to manage delivery of product roadmap to the business amp; marketplace
- Effective delivery of sales enablement programs to ensure sales success.
- Be a Subject matter expert in your product / proposition set, drive the roadmap for this portfolio, support creation of content for PR opportunities / thought leadership panels and support event opportunities.
- Develop and maintain management KPIs and metrics to determine performance of your portfolio and go to market activity.
- Proactively manage and communicate portfolio risks and mitigation plans with leadership
- Evaluate and recommend potential partners and be integral to relationship-building to advance product and proposition capability
- Support migration program activity relative to your portfolio
- Experience managing Go To Market amp; launching new products in to the Nordic Region
- 3+ years B2B or B2C experience in Data, Technology, most likely with Product Management, Product Strategy, or Product Marketing.
- Will have worked extensively on developing high quality proposition work to ensure clear understanding and articulation of product value and differentiation. Likely will have significant experience working with sales, marketing, and sales enablement teams.
- Extensive experience in one or more specialist areas industries such as; banking and finance, insurance, retail and e-commerce.
- Demonstrated ability to operate at executive level both with clients, and internal executives to secure buy in and ongoing success for your goals
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology or related field. MBA strongly preferred
- Ability to lead large, complex, and rapidly changing business initiatives, indirectly lead team members, learn new areas quickly, take ownership of issues/projects, develop recommendations, develop and execute on strategies
- Proven track-record identifying market needs, and defining and launching innovative products in a corporate environment
- Passionate to be successful and growth within their career
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, presentation skills, strong work ethic, and self-motivated
- Experience and knowledge within the regulatory landscape of both B2B and B2C use cases regarding credit assessment and credit scoring.
Dun amp; Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law posterhereand its supplementhere.View the pay transparency policyhere.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun amp; Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.