Why We Work at Dun amp; Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun amp; Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!The Role:
The Technical Implementation Consultant provides support to a customers’ technical team by providing best practice advice and issue resolution during the customers’ integration project of Damp;B data products delivered through API.Key responsibilities:
- Drive, through individually owned projects or as part of larger projects, the implementation of integration products.
- Support in advanced troubleshooting during implementation
- Be a product expert, understanding all facets of the product to help customers execute their projects to best practices.
Key skills and experience:
- Excellent technical problem-solving skills
- Able to communicate at all levels of business
- Excellent relationship management skills to manage expectations and be a good listener
- Excellent presentation skills and strong oral/written communication skills
- Identification of new opportunities and suggesting/supporting process efficiencies
- Strong commercial awareness and able to sell value
- Responsive and good at following up
- Good time management skills
- Takes responsibility and supports the team
- Qualification (preferably a Degree) in Computer Science, Business Information Technology, or similar technical discipline
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS amp; Azure.
- Experience in software development, support or infrastructure support, with 3 or more of the following competencies. Java, jsp, WSDL, SOAP, VB, SQL, .NET, PHP
- Experience collecting and documenting requirements in formats such as user stories amp; use cases
- Possess broad knowledge of technologies and frameworks such as Java (Spring, Eclipse), .NET, XML, XML Schema, SQL, JSON, JSON Schema, SOAP, REST, amp; HTML
- 3 7 years’ experience in defining and building functional solution architectures that involve multi-layered, distributed systems
- 1 3 years experience in a customer facing role
Dun amp; Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law posterhereand its supplementhere.View the pay transparency policyhere.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun amp; Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.