Why We Work at Dun amp; Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun amp; Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
You are passionate about development and being part of a real agile Tech organization. Our developers have great responsibility to participate and drive our products and services forward with high-end technology and customer experience. We work in product teams, in short sprints and with Continuous Deployment. We also work cross functional and cooperative across all the organization to manage and move towards our technical vision and platform to align in the future.
Being part of our Tech organization, you are a social team player, curious and explorative, and want to take part in continuously improve the way we work and evaluating tools in the scope of open source and larger communities to best support our needs and vision.Key Responsibilities:
- Develop software that aims to meet the business goals and visions
- Ensure delivery of services that meet performance, scalability and robustness requirements
- Unit and integration tests for code and services produced
- Take part in the overall strategy for IT development
- Experienced backend developer with experience from working in microservices environment with continuous deployment and with some of our technical tools including Java, Spring, REST APIs, AWS and Kubernetes.
- An interest in QA and that extra drive and focus on quality.
- Experience from an agile and fastmoving organization with a complex and wide product portfolio.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills in English and Swedish.
Do you also have experience from Spring Boot, Kafka, Elastic Search and RabbitMQ, we will be thrilled.
This position is placed in Solna, Sweden. We ask that you have a permanent residence in Sweden.
Dun amp; Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law posterhereand its supplementhere.View the pay transparency policyhere.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun amp; Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.