Acast was founded in 2014 and is one of the most eminent podcast platforms, and a pioneer in the openpodcast ecosystem, connecting all podcasting stakeholders to one common software infrastructure.Through its infrastructure, Acast allows advertisers to efficiently target an engaged audience of listenersthrough dynamic ad insertion, while podcasters are given access to a range of monetization opportunities andthe necessary tools to expand their listener base.The company has a global footprint across 12 countries and, during 2020, had approximately three billionlistens on Acast-connected podcasts. Today, Acast hosts more than 30,000 shows. Acast’s headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden and the Company has nine local subsidiariesincluding UK, US, Australia, Norway, France, Germany, Ireland, Mexico and Canada.
Acast delivers platform-agnostic technology, which means that all podcasters and content is made available to listeners on all podcast platforms such as Spotify, Google podcast and Apple. Acast also makes podcast available on smart speakers and devices like Amazon Alexa, Sonos speakers, Apple CarPlay, and our own Acast app.
With audio devices starting to fill our homes and podcasting becoming mainstream, the opportunity is large and exciting. Our ad-tech is best in class, advertisers are flocking to the podcast medium and our premium content partners are growing rapidly.The Role
We are looking for a driven and passionate Account Manager to join our team in Oslo. The Account Manager will be responsible for managing and driving revenue of their own client portfolio. This is an "hire for attitude position" and we would love to develop you into a superstar within the podcast business. Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for the pre-sales media planning
- You will manage your own patch and grow revenue
- You will sell audio ads, sponsorship, and branded content
- You will cooperate with our international team of sellers
- You will write and create media proposals in Excel and Powerpoint/Keynote
- You will be responsible for post-sales reporting and up-selling
- You will be a part of a small team in the early days in Norway and be involved in different parts of the business - content, marketing, finance, and strategy
- You have confidence in presenting and building relationships
- You have a great passion for brand storytelling amp; advertising and podcasts
- You have strong PowerPoint/Keynote, Word and Excel skills
- You are a highly productive, detail oriented and enthusiastic doer
- You have an ability to deliver results in a timely and precise manner
- You have excellent written and spoken English and Norwegian communication skills
- You believe in long-term relationships and selling with that in mind
We believe that in order to succeed in this role you should have an energetic positive attitude with an eagerness to learn and grow. You're motivated by working at a hugely exciting startup where you can exhibit your entrepreneurial spirit whilst working at a purposeful tech company. We value grit, self-starters and problem solvers. You are curious, analytical, organized and can produce high-quality work. Last, but not least, we think you believe in achieving your personal and company goals by working collaboratively which will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Acast we provide a great place to learn and develop in a hugely innovative workplace. A genuine interest in podcasting and digital audio content goes a long way.Acast is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin or any of the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
Culture is our number one priority as a business. We believe people come first, and we work every day to enable autonomy, continuous improvement and bring out the best in people. We’re global and have remote teams, so it’s even more important that we strive for an open, inclusive and caring environment where everyone feels visible and welcome.We consider ourselves a modern organization driven by strong values to create the best, most fulfilling and nurturing culture.
We very much look forward to finding the next great person to join our cause!